How does this work?
Every Monday at 22:00 UTC pairings are released. You will receive a direct message on slack with you, your opponent and @chesster. You have 24 hours to offer times that you can play to your opponent. List all times in UTC. Once you decide on a time post the time in #lonewolf-scheduling. Then play your game. Then do it again the next week. Now read the rest of the rules.
Format is 11 round Swiss, games are 30+30 rated on Lichess
Win is 1 point, draw is 0.5, loss is 0
Pairings will be released every Monday 22:00 GMT
Post your scheduled game time in #lonewolf-scheduling
IMPORTANT: If you do not contact your opponent within 24 hours of round start, you'll be automatically withdrawn. This policy is to give those affected by a no-show a chance to get re-paired.
If you have an Android phone, it is highly recommended you use the official Lichess4545 app.
Mods: cyanfish, yago666, lakinwecker, boviced, spiteknight
We will use the USCF recommended methods for tiebreaks (in order):
- Modified Median
- Cumulative opponent's score.
Standings Columns Meaning
- LjP: Late Join Points. Given to players with higher ratings that join the tournament, so that they don't get paired down too far.
- Tot: Total Points
- TBrk: TieBreak. Tiebreak explanations are above. The best explanations for these are in wikipedia or the USCF rules.
- Perf: Performance rating for the tournament.
Results Abbreviation Meanings
- W: Win. W23 means a win against the current 23rd placed player.
- L: Loss. L3 means a loss against the current 3rd placed player.
- H: Half point bye. You get these when you mark yourself as unavailable for a week.
- X: Win via forfeit. Either a player failed to show or the opponent otherwise forfeited.
- U: Did not participate in this round.
- F: Forfeit Loss.
- Z: I think this means draw by abritration. We only use it for scheduling draws. What are those? Read the rules!
- B: Full-point bye. Given when there is an uneven amount of players to be paired. The lowest ranked player gets a full point Bye.
Winners get their names colored for all future tournaments!
Places are as follows:
1st Place - Gold
2nd Place - Silver
3rd Place - Bronze
Best U1600 - Blue