Lichess4545 Ledger 051
Issue #051 - March 6, 2018
State of the League
This week, the Lichess4545 community offers you a new tournament: the #rapid-battle! As you can guess, it will be the same structure as the #blitz-battle but with longer time control. Follow the new channel #rapid-battle and keep reading for more information on this exciting new battle format.
In the Lichess4545 league, Dr. Danny & the Drunken Donkeys are in the lead with an impressive three wins in three rounds with the similarly undefeated Pineapple Pizza Connoisseurs only a half game point behind in second.
Quick updates on the other leagues:
- #rapid-battle: As we prepare for the new season, some rules are up in the air. Join the channel #rapid-battle to participate on the project and give your input.
This is a poll to see what times would be best for #rapid-battle tournaments to begin. If you wish to join these tournaments, please click on the provided link and vote on what times you would be interested in playing. Link.
- #Chess-Series #2: There are still some free spots to fill in if you're interested -- two spots in the Candidate Master groups and one spot in Group C. You can register by joining #series-general, and click on the provided link for more info about this 90+30 time control league Link.
by @quirked and @GPAC
The last Lichess4545 S10 Review - Board 1
Advice on how to react to unknown opening moves by opponents, as well as plans, subtleties, and execution during the middlegame.
Live commentary Team4545 #11 Round 3
|Regardez Lichess 4545 Match de GivePeasAChess sur www.twitch.tv|
Live player commentary by @GPAC
You can follow his Twitch channel for more videos and streams.
Stay tuned to the CLTV Youtube page for VODs and streams.
After five (or more!) educational studies, our professor wishes to ask for your feedback on his work. It would be very appreciated! You can contact him on Slack/Lichess or on the ledger channel #lichessledger.
Team4545 #11 Round 3:
@yago666 (2018) vs @PGSankar (1906)
Click on "Open" to have a better presentation in full screen and see the previous chapters.
Stats for Rounds 3 of Team (45+45) #11:
- The fastest mate was white on move 15 found in Gamelink White: gokuba, Black: hill_j.
- The fastest draw was black on move 18 found in Gamelink White: jkobs, Black: juldiaz280992.
- The fastest resign was white on move 13 found in Gamelink White: ducksss, Black: litzr.
- The biggest upset was 243 points in Gamelink White: mekhami, Black: moistvonlipwig.
- The longest game ended with white on move 105 Gamelink White: mekhami, Black: moistvonlipwig.
- 146 was the highest ACPL in Gamelink White: showboater, Black: iqb.
- 9 was the lowest ACPL in Gamelink White: gucelli, Black: maqqa.
- Combined maximum ACPL was 224 in Gamelink White: showboater, Black: iqb.
- Combined minimum ACPL was 31 in Gamelink White: lazypeon, Black: roso97.
- The longest think was 27 minutes 37.0 seconds on move 18 in Gamelink White: chesshavoc, Black: infernaljumble.
- The most time left was 66 minutes 33.0 seconds in Gamelink White: bluehatchess, Black: dmathman.
- The most time spent was 113 minutes 39.0 seconds in Gamelink White: mekhami, Black: moistvonlipwig.
Stats for Round 1 of Lonewolf #10:
- The fastest mate was black on move 26 found in Gamelink White: rubenat0r, Black: hotarun.
- The fastest draw was white on move 20 found in Gamelink White: heinie, Black: stinsonite.
- The fastest resign was white on move 12 found in Gamelink White: mysticalrake, Black: caxmati.
- The biggest upset was 278 points in Gamelink White: synckey, Black: ceramic.
- The longest game ended with white on move 92 Gamelink White: rb52, Black: vash_stampede.
- 146 was the highest ACPL in Gamelink White: mysticalrake, Black: caxmati.
- 10 was the lowest ACPL in Gamelink White: nimzovit, Black: giulio451.
- Combined maximum ACPL was 268 in Gamelink White: mysticalrake, Black: caxmati.
- Combined minimum ACPL was 23 in Gamelink White: nimzovit, Black: giulio451.
- The longest think was 13 minutes 31.0 seconds on move 13 in Gamelink White: boviced, Black: sergeiattackov.
- The most time left was 36 minutes 60.0 seconds in Gamelink White: the_loving_boy, Black: jmhwsm.
- The most time spent was 64 minutes 22.0 seconds in Gamelink White: chesseric44, Black: vgd123.
Season 2 - First week:
- Total games: 14
- White wins: 9 (64%) / Draws: 3 (21%) / Black wins: 2 (14%)
- Total number of plies: 1020
- Total time spent playing: 1d 9h 4m 26.6s
- Longest game by number of plies: 115 / deanmadden vs kleyveu Gamelink.
- Shortest game by number of plies: 37 / sergeiattackov vs psimaster Gamelink.
- Longest game by time: 3h 37m 0.82s / rodrigodiazdevivar vs rkjulian Gamelink.
- Shortest game by time: 40m 28.30s / sergeiattackov vs psimaster Gamelink.
- Longest think: 29m 53.44s / johnsonbronson (white) on move 13 Gamelink.
- Min ACPL: 8 / sergeiattackov (white) Gamelink.
- Max ACPL: 95 / citronsauvage (black) Gamelink.
- Min summed ACPL: 19 / liamvo vs kjfoster17 Gamelink.
- Max summed ACPL: 154 / deanmadden vs kleyveu Gamelink.
Click on "Open" to get to the full interactive puzzle, the solution and to see the previous puzzles.
Lichess4545 Ledger #051 ©2018 by Thienan Nguyen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Thanks to @ErinYu, @GPAC, @loukas435, @luvgangster, @moistvonlipwig, @shalexander, @somethingpretentious and @spiteknight.